. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005
I'm screaming!

Need your "burst-into-class-screaming" fill? Prof. Yoo got hit, and go here for more info. Some of the comments are telling. "A little screaming and yelling is a good thing... Hasn't anyone ever felt like screaming in the last 5 years? Some serious shit has gone down..." Armen responds:

You hit the nail right on the head. The yelling and screaming is an excellent way to make you feel good about yourself and your cause while actually accomplishing nothing.

Someone else says:

When I first got to the lobby, I had no idea what was happening. The cops were real. Were the prisoners? Then Torture Victim's expensive sneakers tipped me off. Something about the moral outrage of a guy wearing shoes stitched together by Indonesian 7-year-olds in a dank sweatshop fails to inspire me. From that point on, I couldn't take those people seriously.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 10/25/2005 05:35:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .