. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, October 28, 2005
I have a better explanation

Lights in ths sky!!! Astronomers say they were Mars and Venus, but Lance Iversen knows better.

Chronicle photographer Lance Iversen caught images of the peculiar lights in his camera around midnight Wednesday, looking east from Twin Peaks. Mars and Venus would have been visible in the eastern skies at that time.

Iversen said that at one point he saw four distinctly separate lights, but then saw only two that seemed to move in unison.

"They were just lights moving in the sky," he said. "They might have been helicopters, although I couldn't see any fuselages, but the lights were moving far enough and fast enough so they couldn't have been planets -- and I know planets when I see them."


Hmm... interesting. I don't suppose suggesting that maybe Lance was just too drunk to figure out what the hell was going on ("Whoa! The whole sky moves when I turn my head!!!") would be reasonable, would it?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 10/28/2005 12:09:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .