. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Haha, loud

Here's more on that pointless screaming thingie.

"We wanted to thank Yoo for giving the soldier the freedom to torture us," said senior Jason Curtis, one of the students who participated in the protest in Yoo's class.

Curtis said he was taken aback by the responses of Yoo's students.

"There's a lot of concern about the disruption of studies, but my own studies are being disrupted when I can't sleep because I dream about what the world is like," Curtis said.


"Whoa! These people don't want me to barge into their lives screaming about my personal cause? That's a shock." And good Lord, dude, if you can't sleep because you can't deal with reality, you've got bigger problems than John Yoo. And I know you're not bullshitting, because I'm sure protesters are always honest.

Besides, it's not like disrupting the studies of the Boalties is going to do anything to mitigate your own disrupted studies. It makes no sense to refer to it as some kind of balance.

Update: By the way, I'm going to add "World Can't Wait" to my list of predictions that will surely come true. There is simply no way we will see the world more or less intact in 2009 if Bush isn't removed from office ahead of time.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 10/26/2005 01:00:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .