. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Sunday, September 11, 2005
And now, the conclusion

AlcoholEdu, the Ending!

It's time for the followup portion of the AlcoholEdu course. Recall that AlcoholEdu is a required online course for all incoming freshmen, though I have heard of no actual enforcement of this requirement (if anyone does know, fill us in!). But there's a followup. Even I don't know what it's about. Is it to discuss what we've learned and how we've applied it? Is it to consume more time so the time-eating demons plotting the destruction of the world will starve? Let's find out.

Chapter 4 is called "Deciding for Yourself." I'll just click the button marked "Begin Deciding for Yourself." Or will I? I can't decide! I haven't begun deciding for myself yet! Let me go get some input from a friend.

Okay, my friend decided for me that I can click the button. Perhaps somewhat ironically, the beginning is about how our personal situation makes our decisions different, and that our decisions depend greatly on the particulars of our lives. That's why we're watching a generic alcohol education course.

Here are some things to recall. Keep a sharp lookout for arrows. You never know when you'll find yourself under attack by a swarm of angry arrows that blur everything around them, so stick with your friends. As long as they don't drink, of course.

Also, take care of your friends. "If it's hard to wake them, get help immediately - you could save their life." Just think of cashing in on that favor.

Lordy, this thing is boring. I mean, even more boring than the other chapters. PROTECT THE BRAIN!!!

And hey! Another survey, that's identical to all of the other ones. Over the past two weeks, I've been drinking the Fibonacci sequence of drinks. Unfortunately, that means I didn't drink at all last Sunday, and since they limit responses to 50 drinks of less, I had to just drink 50 drinks every day since last Wednesday.

We noticed that, since beginning AlcoholEdu, your expectations about drinking alcohol have not changed.

Did you notice that you suck!!??

Anyway, that's all for AlcoholEdu. Next year I'll do RapeEdu.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/11/2005 12:33:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .