. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Khaaaaaaaan!

Amina Khan is still in the credits as the opinion page editor, though I thought Lisa Humes-Schulz was going to take over for this semester. Not that I'm complaining. I've liked Khan's attitude.

I will, however, complain about this bitchfest about Bowles students getting the boot. (Hey, at least the cartoon is understandable, if uninteresting)

What administrators don't seem to understand is that there is something worth saving in the traditions of Bowles Hall. While Bowles won't shed its reputation as easily as it sheds its culture, it does make students feel less loyal to the dorm, as residents will be there a year at most anyway.

I'm not sure how that counts as 'worth saving.'

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/30/2005 12:38:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .