. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, August 29, 2005
Don't miss the giant metal vehicle

Haha dumb:

During her three years at UC Berkeley, senior Alisa Arce has lost track of how many times she's nearly been hit by cars speeding down Bancroft Way.

What an arce. I know exactly the number of times I've been nearly hit by cars speeding down Bancroft way, and I can count them on the fingers of a man with no arms. I'll let you folks in on a secret: When you don't walk out in front of cars, you never almost get hit.

Maybe I'm just lucky, as I'm never in so much of a hurry that I can't wait five seconds for traffic to clear before crossing the street without slowing anybody down. Bancroft doesn't exactly bustle with traffic most of the time. I have more trouble crossing Hearst near Cory, but that's where engineers cross, and we're usually smart enough to figure out how to cross a street safely.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/29/2005 02:05:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .