. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Caption contest!

Picture.

For National Highway Traffic Safety Administrator (now there's a title that picks up the chicks) Jeffrey Runge:

"Ah, now that I've carefully inspected Mineta's gesture, I have a greater understanding of the point he was trying to make."

"Are you trying to steal my lapel pin? You already have two. You can't have mine."

"Look at that guy. Leaning on the podium. Unbuttoned suit. Collar all over the place. This is what happens when you try to make Asians look professional."

"Is that really his penis size? Maybe I can tell from here."

For Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta:

"Follow the hand... follow the hand... haha, dumb whitey."

"My hair part is much more dignified than Jeffrey's. I deserve some podium-leaning leeway."

"If the lighting was right, this would totally be a shadow dog."

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/23/2005 03:17:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .