. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2005
OMG! I demand a recount!

Just as a reminder, I'm taking the AlcoholEdu online course. Previous posts here, here, and here.

What bastards.

You have received the following score on your Pre-Test: 0% correct.

What the fuck do they know? They spend their lives making up tests to teach people about drinking, which is obviously what losers with no drinking life do.

Anyway, they have a very creative opinion:

[O]ur philosophy is that you should make decisions that are right for you.

Well, I was planning on making decisions that are wrong for me, but I guess this changes things.

Well, whatever, I'll do section 1 some other time. Right now I need to booze it up.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 7/21/2005 12:28:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .