. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005
AlcoholEdu!

They realize that we may not be thrilled about taking the course.

They find that people are much more enthusiastic about it after it is completed. This may be because they're done, and don't have to take it anymore, but this hypothesis is not raised in the program.

Anyway, the course begins with a survey. Apparently, the course is customized according to your survey answers. I lead a rather boring alcohol-related life, so I had to... embellish a bit.

I was a heavy drinker who had almost 10 drinks a day on weekends. In all, it was about 30 drinks a week. Last week was exceptional, though, when I had 25 drinks last Saturday. I have had no formal education on alcohol, and though I frequently have to take care of friends that have been drinking too much, I never look out for my friends' safety while drinking.

I also claimed to have used the following in the past two weeks:

Marijuana
Cocaine (in some form)
MDMA (“Ecstasy,” “XTC” or “Adam”)
Methamphetamine ("Meth," “Crystal,” "Crank," "Ice," or "Crystal meth")
Rohypnol (“roofies”) or GHB
Ritalin®, Adderall®, or Cylert®, stimulants used to treat Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder that were not prescribed for you by a health care provider
LSD, “Acid” or psychedelic mushrooms

It wouldn't let me claim to spend 24 hours a day drinking, so I claimed the maximum of 20 hours and 60 minutes. On the other hand, I drank my 25 drinks last Saturday over a period of 1 minute.

I skip meals to "save" calories for alcohol, as well as to get drunk faster.

After drinking and driving all the time, I also wake up without remembering what happened to me, which raises the question of how the hell I remembered enough to answer the survey questions.

Of course, despite frequently engaging in sexual behavior I later regretted, I strongly disagree that drinking alcohol can lead to enaging in sexual behavior I later regret.

Oh, yeah, I'm also an 18-year-old asian female.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 7/20/2005 11:37:00 PM #
Comments (1)
. . .
Comments:
Heh, well at least there are a lot more Asian females out there to dilute the statistics. If you'd said, say, Native American, we'd be seeing an interesting study in a few months I'm sure :)

Do people actually take roofies? I mean..intentionally?
 
Post a Comment


. . .