. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2005
AlcoholEdu, another survey

I am so fucking sick of these surveys. After taking the exam, they won't even grade it until I take the survey.

While I knew a great deal about alcohol at the beginning of the course, now I know very little. I didn't pay attention at all.

Now a trick question: "To what extent have you talked with your friends about various parts of AlcoholEdu?" It turns out that none of my readers are my friends, so I can go ahead and say "none." I now know less about BAC. I had been overestimating my BAC in the past, and will now drink more to compensate.

I tried to bitch about technical problems, and then they blindsided me with a survey about technical problems. Those asses. Anyway, nothing at all worked, even those things that failed to work in contradictory ways (AlcoholEdu didn't work at all, but I'm taking this survey).

I leave the 'additional comments' section blank, and after hitting next, I get two pop-ups begging me to fill it in. One of them you have to hit "OK" for, and the other is a trick, and you have to hit "cancel" to move on.

Onto the grade.

Your Exam grade is 0% correct.

You did not pass the Exam.

If you are required to pass this course, you will need to retake AlcoholEdu for College. To retake AlcoholEdu for College, you must proceed through the course to the AlcoholEdu for College Notebook. You will find a link to create a new Retake account.


What? My answers were all perfect! They then list the topics I missed on the exam. It's a really fucking long list. Well, I'm not going to do a retake any time soon. I might later so I can get the additional part of the course a month later. This concludes my experiment with AlcoholEdu.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 7/28/2005 05:27:00 PM #
Comments (2)
. . .
Comments:
This is going on your permanent record, of course.
 
LOL
 
Post a Comment


. . .