. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, June 27, 2005


Ouch

Calstuff already mentioned, but here's an excellent quote from that dude who found wealth by following clues in a children's book:

"I never actually read the book," he says. "I just got too bored with it."

Ouch. That's cold. Anyway, the dude, Jason Davis, is being courted for a re-enactment.

"Okay, Jason, now stare at that book and do boring calculations... good, good... more boring calculations... excellent! This'll blow football right out of the water!"

"'I knew you were going to do something significant. I just didn't know what it would be,'" Davis says his mother told him after he called her with the winning token in hand.

Uh... "When I grow up, I want to win a prize." "I'm soooo proud of you!"

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 6/27/2005 10:49:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .