. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, May 13, 2005


LOL Election

Election results are out. Some of these commenters on Calstuff are taking this very seriously. Like, "OMG, my candidate lost, that's bullshit!!!" seriously. Dudes, chill, it's the ASUC.

Anyway, I'm pretty satisfied with the results. Student Action won the exec spots, which should keep "Grand social justice projects" in check. And there are 8 SA folks, 7 CalSERVE folks, but Yvette and the Wayward Wang made it, too, so they're essentially counted with CalSERVE. I don't know much about those other folks, (Narodick'll probably swing SA usually). In any case, the good news is that nobody has enough folks to dominate everything, so hopefully the ASUC won't be able to do anything but hand out money.

I'll be taking a look at their campaign literature once I get some free time and cook up some preliminary ASUC awards for the incoming cadre of resume-boosters. (I don't know where I can find some for the independents who made it on, though, so if anyone knows, it'd be appreciated)

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 5/13/2005 08:17:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .