. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005


Yay recreation

Article about recreation clubs on Cal.

The winner of the article is the picture. It's of someone in the Scrabble club, and one of the words on the board is "DWEEBIER."

The runner up is "I'm better than all y'all!"

Still, some students say they opt not to join clubs aimed solely at providing recreational activities.

"I want to do something more productive with my extra time," says Hoe Himm Tan, co-president of Bears for UNICEF. "For me, it's less of a social thing and more of an opportunity for my passions to come into play in what I do."


Geez, dude, get a life. You spend your spare time helping people?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/20/2005 10:22:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .