. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005


Okay

Somewhere along the line, I became an "involved party" in the whole "Jessica Unterhalter hurt my feelings by following the law, so now I want to impeach her for the emotional gratification of exacting revenge" proceedings, so I receive various briefs and such. I suppose such things are publicly available somewhere, in theory, but the summary points of the defense are of the following forms:

"On (insert charge), there's not any evidence that the charge is true."

(This was for the conflict of interest and campaigning charges)

"On (insert charge), that Unterhalter did exactly what the Judical Rules of Procedure say she should have done."

(This was for the claims that she violated the JRP)

I only got the briefs from Unterhalter and Igor Tregub, who filed an Amicus Curiae brief in her favor, so I haven't seen any of the accusers' arguments, and I'll be damned if I go through the trouble of trying to find them. Still, if someone wants to pass it along in their defense... (otherwise, anyone who votes in favor of impeachment is very clearly just going for revenge, rather than any sense of due process or whatnot, because the facts are pretty solidly on Unterhalter's side.)

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/19/2005 06:31:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .