. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2005


More strike fun

As we all know, the more noise the union makes, the better the contract they get, explaining the drums and clackers. If you're driving by and honk your horn, they get 15 more cents! Honest!

They were marching down Bancroft and shutting it down when I passed. Okay, I guess. That's not really the university they're shutting down, but whatever, don't let details get in the way. They were shouting "Si se puede" because as we know most workers here are latinos, and there are very few blacks or asians among service workers. (By the way, I never figured out if it was "Yes you can" or "If you can." I just assume it's "If you can" so I don't have to find how to write an i with an accent mark)

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/14/2005 02:22:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .