. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, February 18, 2005


What a Wang

Billy Wang has excuses!

When I discovered I wouldn’t be slated three weeks ago, I was shocked. I’d received the second-most votes out of everyone in my party (behind Jenn Chon), and we came from the same bases.

I'm no political scientist, but it seems to me that if you're second to someone who has the same base as you, that person you're second to is a much better choice, since picking you doesn't really add much. Same base, after all.

The reasons my party gave me were surprising. Although SA always said they never questioned my loyalty, I was confused. They told me, “Billy, people find you very creepy,” or “Nobody likes you.”

Haha. Oh, man, that's hilarious.

But I worked diligently at fixing these problems. I put what I learned from my first interview in the back of my mind, grew my hair out, became more concise and worked on my ability to motivate others.

Growing your hair out made you less creepy?

Are these really the kinds of people we want running the government and doing what is best for students?

Well, I dunno if we want a dude who ditches his party, either. We probably don't want a dude who goes through such effort to defend his decisions without explaining how it helps students. And we definitely don't want someone with such a funny name. Hehe. Wang.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 2/18/2005 10:56:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .