. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005


External this Veep

CalSERVEr Liz Hall, Veep of external affairs, looks really, really creepy. I can't quite put my finger on it, but her picture just creeps me out.

Most important lesson I’ve learned from college so far: That nothing in this world is as simple as one might like it to be, and to embrace that complexity and explore it.

Wow. I mean, how fluffy can you get? Some things really are as simple as I want them to be, too.

Favorite Foods: Coffee, really grainy wheat bread, anything chocolate
Favorite Colors: Pink and green


Look at that. She can't even pick favorites. Is this the kind of indecisive leadership you want? Vote for... uh...

Song of the moment: “Crazy, Crazy, Crazy” by Michael Franti

Unless this thing is update by the minute, that must be one hell of a long song.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 2/23/2005 07:14:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .