. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Sunday, December 12, 2004


Random Topic Rant

Ugh... this is getting harder and harder.

Flying! Is... uh... airborne? And... birds do a lot of it... but not emus...

Well, whatever, let's call it quits for the RTR as a daily thing. It's almost time to close up shop for the winter, anyway.

Also, BLOG! You fools! Do you seriously want such pathetic examples of human beings as us representing Berkeley in the local-political blogscape? No, of course you don't. Nobody is as right as you are, so get out there and blog yourself to fame!

Sure, I'll admit, I was nervous at first, too, but it was only a matter of weeks before I was declaring myself the king of all rightness and, by implication, stating that all other blogs were populated by a bunch of mindless, misguided fools. So come join me at the top of the mountain! The view is great! The air is fresh! The birds aren't emus! What, do I have to hold your hand? Do I have to set up your blog for you? (I will, by the way) Do I have to send you flowers? Start blogging now, and you'll have your fingers in every local political pie before school starts back up in January!

At the very least, you can have The Daily Cal trembling in fear at your every word! And isn't that worth something?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 12/12/2004 09:01:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .