. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, November 02, 2004


Zouchies

So, it's probably too early for this, and I should probably wait until the lawsuits get rejected, and maybe I should wait a bit on Ohio, but I'm going to hit the hay and assume Bush won. (But I don't object to a morning suprise) Republicans also made gains in Congress, it seems.

I can't wait for the reaction from the locals, though. That'll make four more years of Republican leadership worthwhile.

Funnily, Bush looks set to win the popular vote with a majority, something Clinton never pulled off.

We'll see how Props 60, 62, and 65 turnout, and use that to judge just how idiotic we Californians are.

Also: If you're an exit pollster, you're fired.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 11/02/2004 10:02:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .