. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, November 19, 2004


OMG Republicans!

Breaking news:
Voting results are not perfect!

A group of UC Berkeley researchers released a study yesterday that claimed President Bush may have been awarded hundreds of thousands of excess votes in the southern state of Florida.

Wait, the southern state of Florida? I was thinking that they were talking about New England Florida. I'm glad they cleared that up for me.

“Our statistical approach is just about the only way we have to uncover what went on in Florida,” Hout said.

Somehow I think it's going to remain covered. Some folks in the Berkeley Blogscape are buzzing about this being important, but I expect that no one is really going to care. Well, except for the "partisan hacks," of course.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 11/19/2004 11:39:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .