. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, November 19, 2004


Don't forget to edit

Turn Undead! Wait, I mean, clerical workers!

About 50 workers and students armed with signs and soap bubbles rallied in front of the International House yesterday to protest what they say are low wages and to adverse working conditions at UC.

Normally I don't harp on minor grammatical errors, but I've been reading them so frequently, and I wish the DC could find a way to edit a little. It's not that hard. I saw it, and I wasn't even looking for it.

Says CUE member Judy Shattuck: "They just say we are not priority."

Um. Yeah. You aren't. You're pretty replaceable. Step one is noticing. Step two is realizing that they're going to act accordingly.

Clerical worker Stephanie Dorton: "We stay here because we support the students."

See other article on fee increases. Staying here and protesting leads to increased student fees. That's not very supportive.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 11/19/2004 11:43:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .