. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, November 02, 2004


Booooring

There seems to be a lot of buzz around about something going on today. Beats me what it is. While people are doing by-the-second updates on news outlets and blogs everywhere, I just want to sit tight and wait before reading anything. Then I can hear everyone whine later, all in one place, rather than getting it gradually.

I noticed some girls in a golf-cart-like-thingie driving around, blowing their horn, and shouting "REMEMBER TO VOTE" and all. This just reconfirms my decision not to vote. Do you really think annoying people enough will get them to vote, even though voting isn't going to stop you from annoying them?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 11/02/2004 10:55:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .