. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, October 14, 2004


FREEEEEDOOOOOOMMM!

It's all about freedom. Today, we have Friscans bitching about their loss of freedom to
honk their loud-ass car horns without road-related cause.

"I understand people are trying to do their jobs in this area, but the motorists are just trying to show support to us. They are giving citations for that? I don't understand,'' [Harris Harada said].

I do. Whatever the cause, they're still a public nuisance. That's what they're being given citations for.

"I'm just shocked -- it feels like my rights were being violated,'' [Laurie Muschel] said. "It just seemed like a tactic to dissuade people from supporting the strikers. I was not going by laying on my horn. It was just two little short beeps.''

It's a tactic to dissuade people from making publicly damaging noise, actually. But hey, whatever you want to believe.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 10/14/2004 06:40:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .