. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2004


Finalish thoughts on the election

Generally speaking, I want someone to win. I don't really care who (as far as I can tell, the differences between the "Bush Plan" and the "Kerry Plan" are cosmetic), but I don't particularly want to see the mess afterward. If it does turn messy, pragmatically I'd want to see Kerry win, since disappointed Bush supporters probably wouldn't go murdering and rioting, while I can't make the same guess about Kerry supporters (or, more accurately, anti-Bush supporters).

On the other hand, I want to see Bush win the election mostly because I don't want to be associated with those anti-Bush nutcases. I'd rather see the world destroyed than agree with them. (which, they claim, is the choice I have) Petty? Maybe. But why not? If it's just about living another day, what's the point of living? You have to live on some kind of principle.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 10/27/2004 10:39:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .