. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, September 24, 2004


How about that?

A strange thought occured to me. I'm a blogeezer here in the Berkeley blogscape. With Kevin gone, and Hugo on break until ASUC elections roll around again, I think that leaves me as the oldest student blogger in this particular portion of the Berkeley blogscape. (I may be wrong, but no one really cares) In honor of this nifty little detail, let's have some bloggy communityish thing for this weekend. I might throw up some of my blogging philosophy. But here's a fun idea. Blogger profiles! The nature of blogging prevents us from having an "introductin to me" page, but sometimes you want to know more about the blogger behind the blog post (note: not the (wo)man behind the blogger).

Anyway, if y'all are interested, I'm taking advantage of Blogger's quasi-infinite space by starting up
another blog which we may be able to use as a blog on blogs, so to speak. So hey, if you're a Berkeley blogger and interested, lemme know, and send me a profile I can post about you.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/24/2004 01:51:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .