. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, September 10, 2004


Fake shmake

Blah blah fake CBS documents blah. I'm pretty convinced they're fake. There's a pretty long list of complaints, and defenders are focusing on parts of the list but not the whole list, or on the unimportance of the documents to the truth about Bush (which I agree with. I'm more concerned with Dan Rather and CBS acting like assholes than the election issue, which is irrelevant for me, as a Californian). But my opinion isn't that important. Here's what is important:

Dan Rather likes numbered lists, too.

If you are convinced they're real, there may be almost $20,000 waiting for you. (The website, designed for defeating John Kerry, has ads on the side. All were for pro-Democrat web sites when I visited)

More troubling than all of these, though: People watch 60 Minutes! (or is it 60 Minutes II now?)

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/10/2004 08:48:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .