. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, August 30, 2004


Oh, no way

While waiting on my laundry, I took a glance at my old posts from
last September. I read them, chuckled a few times, maybe. Nothing much.

But then today, I noticed that Mehammed Mack has a column in the Daily Cal again. Trippy. The "very flattering bloggers who sacrificed their time to flesh out my complex character flaws" included me, and I did most of that during that particular September. At least he doesn't look like an idiot with that peace sign this time.

(By the way, I stand by my objections from the past, but this column isn't nearly as horrid as his old ones)

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/30/2004 12:01:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .