. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, May 10, 2004


It's my first day

Did I take a vacation? I guess so.

The new Daily Cal editors missed a spot or two. First, read this caption and tell me what 'one' will refer to:

The Secure Bike project offers student indoor spaces to park their bicycles, like the one... pictured above.

If you guessed "An indoor space to park bicycles" like I did, you'd be wrong. Now read the whole caption and the associated picture
here. Apparently, Daily Cal readers must be shown what a bicycle is.

Also, this story on GradAss reports the following detail:

UC Berkeley’s assembly is the only UC graduate student government subordinate to the ASUC.

Well, it's good to know the graduate student governments on other campuses aren't subordinate to Berkeley's mostly-undergraduate government.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 5/10/2004 02:50:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .