. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, April 16, 2004


Rules are great

(Most info shamelessly stolen from
Calstuff)

Paul's suing CalSERVE, mostly on the broad violation of "can't spend student government money to get elected to student government." And for those of you asking "What's wrong with that," well, I could go into the theory, but the basic idea is "that's crazy!" Not that our real government doesn't do that.

Still, Student Action doesn't have a clean slate for itself. Andrew on Calstuff reports on "an ASUC Presidential Candidate" (kept quasi-anonymous for reasons I don't understand, but whatever, I'll do it, too) sending mass e-mails saying "Vote for me!" I'm not sure how the rules go on this issue, though. I received this e-mail, too, but through the address I leave here on my blog, so I can't imagine that it's a violation for this candidate to send an e-mail to everyone this candidate knows, and I have received e-mail from this candidate before, so it's no mystery how I ended up on some mailing list. Still, I don't know the extent of this mass e-mail, so it may extend into the realm of "dude, that's so uncool."

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/16/2004 03:44:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .