. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, April 08, 2004


Hmm

Well, it looks like I've got a few hours before I can log into my calmail account. Goooo Calmail. Here's the EVP BUE:

While the
Daily Cal says "As head of the 20 senators, the executive vice president will have to take command of the politically charged senate and demand professional efficiency," I'm still not really sure what the EVP is supposed to do. This is further compounded by Christine Lee's statement which suggests that the EVP is supposed to make sure senators follow through on campaign promises. I say "Whoa! That's queer."

Also common are comments about how underutilized the student union is. I still can't get over how dead that place is. The K-State student union has a gigantic, bustling food court, Bar/Bowling Alley, Bookstore, plenty of lounges where people actually do sit and hang out, and parking. Haha, yeah, I said parking. Most of these things are sort of in the vicinity of our student union, I guess, but the union itself still feels like that old haunted house where the evil vampire hides and sucks out your blood every few months, during the blood drive.

BUE: Rebecca Brown

I don't want the ASUC in my uterus, either.

Next up, Clee. Not because she has any ideas that look like they might work, but just because she seems to be the lesser of four evils. "'Every single executive vice president has made this their promise, but I haven’t seen a final product,' she said." And I doubt we'll see one from you, either.

Then, there's some independent senators. I dunno who they are. Vote not them.

Finally, another hyphenated name, Karina Sarabia-Delgado. "Plans to emphasize the advocacy agenda" pretty much clinched her spot at last place on my ballot.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/08/2004 12:35:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .