. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, April 12, 2004


And the endorsement

I still don't know what the ASUC president is supposed to do,
either, besides look pretty. Kris has done exceptionally well in that regard. I don't know if he's accomplished anything else, though.

BUE: Misha Leybovich

I couldn't possibly care less who switches to what party. Misha has done the one thing that no other candidate for this or any other executive office has done: Accomplished something I noticed. And I didn't even participate in the ASUC Bookswap. So yeah, vote for the guy who's done something.

Next up: Vivienne Lee. I haven't a clue who she is, but anyone who wants to fight evil is okay by me.

Dan Freedman comes next. It's not like the ASUC does anything better with the money.

Jake Kloberdanz. Hmm. I don't know what to think. He says:

“I don’t want to focus on international, national and statewide politics,” Kloberdanz said. “Before we focus on statewide politics, the ASUC has got to function in a professional manner and be done in a formidable organization.”

Now, I like the idea of not focusing on external politics, but if the ASUC functions in a professional manner, we're going to be deprived of one of the most reliable sources of humor on campus. You can't very well increase funding for Squelch but then decrease material for it.

Renita Chaney has some good ideas. I'm sure she does, because everyone has some good ideas. I couldn't tell you what Renita's good ideas are, though.

Renita Chaney is not promising unfeasible projects for the students, which she said is what past candidates have done. Instead, Chaney sees the president’s role as one to unite students and educate them about the ASUC.

Because "uniting students" is very feasible.

The DAAP person comes last, blah blah we all know.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/12/2004 03:29:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .