. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, March 25, 2004


Whoo, woo

Sadly, perhaps, Sproul actually looks a lot nicer now, without the people, the student groups, the pavement, the people... um...

Where are campaigners going to be displaced to? Hopefully nowhere that I walk, but I'm sure they'll be there, since I have to pass by "The Building of Fake Majors" (Barrows) every day and those people have way too much time on their hands.

I hope nothing important has been happening in the world while I wasn't paying any attention to it. Did the world burn down? Did the polar icecaps melt? Did we run out of fossil fuels?

Meh, I'm bored. I get bored over weekends, you can imagine how boring things get over spring break.

Oh, right, local news analysis...

Apparently,
ProgCal considers it a convincing argument that Student Action isn't moderate because Toby Frankenstein writes for the Patriot. No, I don't know who he is, either. Daniel's brother? Okay. So... the brother of last year's presidential candidate for the party writes for a right-wing newsletter. Well, I'm convinced, aren't you?

Yeah, yeah, boring boring. Check out the comments on ProgCal's Monday's post for some fun.

Some new links added, but I haven't been looking at the new blogs around, so if there's anything interesting to link, point it out. (Yes, free advertising!)

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 3/25/2004 08:47:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .