. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2004


More links

I'm pretty bored, and ought to do something useful with this site. Maybe we can use it for campaigning and stuff. If you have or know of a campaign site or some such, let me know, I'll throw up a link. I've thrown up a
Student Action link but not a CalSERVE link. Am I really that biased? Well, yes, but actually, since the CalSERVE site lists NEW! NEWS as elections being delayed last year, I think I'll wait for them to update their site before I link it, or at least for someone to point out a different site. (Does CalSERVE not use its site for anything other than elections?)

Hovannes "The Armenian" Abramyan has a nice blog running with statements and plans and such, so check it out. And I'm linking it even though I haven't received my bribe yet, so it must be good.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 3/30/2004 11:01:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .