. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, December 03, 2003


Aha! Now that's justice

I dunno if it's been there all day, but walking home from the library today, I noticed, chalked on the ground between Sather Gate and Wheeler Hall:

"Shut up, you underrepresented bitch."
Student Action ASUC senator Devin Andre

Approximately. There was also a phone number, which I didn't bother to write down. I dunno what the number's for. If it's a home phone number, some CalSERVEr's going pretty low, even for CalSERVE. Not that I'm suprised, though, as we know CalSERVE has such elements that'll think they're doing something good or just by generally being assholes.

Oh well.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 12/03/2003 08:59:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .