. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, November 03, 2003


So, I was walking down the street...

Some crazy guy with insane opinions (Hi dad!) once told me that I should care about the environment and the world, so I can make it a better place for future generations.

Which raises the obvious question: "What have future generations ever done for me?" I mean, by definition, they haven't done anything at all for me. Yeah, sure, maybe my descendents will revere and honor me for my great work in the distant future, but I'll be a little bit too dead to benefit from it. If anything, I should destroy the world out of spite for future generations, because if I'm in any way representative of my generation, we've been making life hellish for our still-living ancestors.

Future generations can get bent. I'll let Arnold deal with them.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 11/03/2003 06:23:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .