. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, November 03, 2003


Go Kucinich!

What another dolt. He talks as if he actually has a chance of winning.

Kucinich hasn’t yet been able to attract what he sees as a critical part of his candidacy—youth. Instead, the most organized student group on the UC Berkeley campus supports another Democratic presidential candidate: Howard Dean.

Gee, I wonder why that is. Oh, that's right, "a vote for Dean actually matters."

"But people, when they hear my message, they know that my candidacy is about real change. It’s about fundamental change. If people want to really change this system, I think young people resonate with that and I think they’re going to end up supporting my candidacy."

Well, maybe if life sucked for us young people, he'd have a point. But it really doesn't. I don't see why we would "want to really change the system."

"It is time to see peace as inevitable, not war."

It's time to see peace as inevitable, not to see it as war. But if you were seeing peace as war, you probably have other philosophical problems to deal with.

Kucinich speaking on Barbara Lee as vice president:

"Absolutely she’d be considered. She’s one of the most talented people in the Congress. … I haven’t told her that though. So, you know, keep it secret."

Kucinich thinking on Barbara Lee as vice president:

"Haha! A woman in politics! That's rich. Oh, man. Good stuff."

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 11/03/2003 05:55:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .