. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, November 03, 2003


And then...

One of my nutty environmentalist friends made a similar argument how I should respect Mother Earth. Well, I say, "No way." She's such a whore... anyone who spawns more than one child a year from different parents is a serious slut, and Mother Earth has even the sluttiest sluts beat in every way.

It's not like she wanted me. Do you think she went through any special effort on my part? No, I was just a product of coincidence, and Mother Earth couldn't have cared less.

Mother Earth could suck my balls, but she's a bit too busy spawning hundreds of other uncared-for creations.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 11/03/2003 06:25:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .