. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2003


Wow, I'm speechless

Normally, this is where I whine about something stupid someone said in The Daily Cal. But today, I couldn't find anything worth mentioning. (Probably because there are only three stories covering uninteresting topics) I could, I suppose, point out how absolutely horrible
Sarah Mourra is as a cartoonist (I mean, geez, look at that thing. It just reeks of 'trying too hard.' Maybe we were spoiled by Darrin Bell), or maybe the fact that they only had a captioned picture of some protest about Albany Village housing, while The Daily Planet actually wrote an article, but frankly, I've got nothing. Oh, well.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 10/28/2003 03:06:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .