. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2003


Sure, I'll oppress you

Atheists are trying to convince you that they're oppressed. Yeah. Because you can't go anywhere if you're an atheist without being screamed at, harassed, attacked, or otherwise harmed.

Of course, those of us paying attention to reality might note that atheists probably have it less hard than non-atheists, especially around here. Even in "backwater" Kansas, where I spent a long portion of my life, I never ran into the slightest trouble, persecution, or inconvenience associated with being an atheist. Well, almost never. I did face the difficult choice of what to do with my Sunday mornings.

In short, "activist atheists" need to quit whining about it. They spend more time worrying about a fictional God than most religious people think about a real God.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 10/21/2003 11:36:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .