. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, October 01, 2003


Bobby's 1337

Faith Stein has a wandering column which tries to tie in mocking Berdahl, challenging the academic freedom rule changes (but not too much), and something about the ASUC. It doesn't really fit very well.

"I can't help but express my heartbreak over your resignation, and not simply because of the impersonal mass e-mail that announced it..."

This is, suprisingly, not the first time I've heard cheap shots at Bob for the "impersonal mass e-mail." What the hell was everyone expecting? Individualized letters to a campus of tens of thousands? Here's what mine would look like:

Dear Student 12345678

I am announcing my resignation in this individualized letter to you. I don't know you at all, but the legal definition of "individualized" means that at least five words have to be different. So here goes: Midget Flag Anal Torn Rape. I hope you appreciate this individualized letter.

Chancellor Bob


Speaking of a campus of tens of thousands, I noticed a sign about meat-bad and such in VLSB which read "Today 40,000 children on this planet will starve to death. That's twice the population of UC Berkeley, dying every day of hunger." Which just goes to show you, vegans can't do math.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 10/01/2003 10:19:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .