. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, September 26, 2003


Women suck

The Chron talks about the gender issue raised with the whole exchange thing between Arianna Huffington and Arnie. Arianna doesn't do much to dispel the stereotype of women as whiny, feeling-driven, self-righteous bitches, that's for sure.

Arnie... is Arnie.

Arianna took the opportunity to raise real, thought-provoking questions about Bush's capacity to lead... in a California recall debate. She just had to say what she felt like saying, I guess.

"I had no idea that 'the woman thing' would be an issue." Score one for the "voluntarily ignorant women" stereotype.

"When she said, 'that's how he treats women,' I thought that was completely unnecessary. I liked her before, but after hearing that I thought she sounded like an angry carpool mom."

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/26/2003 06:53:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .