. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Sunday, September 21, 2003


To give the people what they want

Since most people come here looking for nudity, here's some nudity:

Well,
a story about it, anyway. My reading summary:

blah blah blah pomo crap about bodies blah blah I want everyone to feel my ex-boyfriend's pain blah blah blah "Members of the group range from Moore's 12-year-old son..."

Whoa... hold on a sec. 12-year-old? Rubbing, touching, sensing one another? Erg... call me old-fashioned, but that's messed up. I don't think 12 is the age of consent for getting molested by a bunch of angry hippies.

Also, on the march (Ahem, contains nudity, may not be safe for work, or for children. And, no, it's not the kind of nudity which actually looks good. I would've put the picture up here, but we at the Beetle Beat have... um... standards.)

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/21/2003 10:54:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .