. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2003


Some oddness

Over at
U-Wire.com, which I came upon quite by accident, they have a link to this Oklahoma Daily (the U. of Oklahoma student paper) story about some guy who got captured in Afghanistan or something who was a visitor, a la Johnny Walker Lindh.

The story isn't that important, and I didn't even read it. What struck me was that on U-Wire, where they put the title, and the first paragraph, it read:

COLUMN: What happens when Americans don't pay attention
Shafiq Rasul was born in England to Pakistani parents.


and that's it.

What, if we don't pay attention, Pakistanis screw in England?

Also in the weirdness department, some Anti-JAG folks were protesting outside Henry's on Durant as I was walking past around 1:30. I dunno why. I didn't see anything in particular that they were protesting, and Durant Ave. is certainly not a common place to hold a protest. Maybe some recruiters were staying in the hotel.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/24/2003 01:47:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .