. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2003


I am not black

Last time I checked.

I went to see Jesse Jackson speak today. I didn't actually hear him speak, because the introductions started at 12:20, and I had a class at 12:30 (sorry, learning about addition of electric fields is so much more important than hearing some random guy blabber about something), but I did get to hear Kris Cuaresma-Primm try to be black. Classic.

I also got to see some black guy lay the smack down on a Sparticist (who actually comes from my high school) for pretending to understand the black man's struggle. Or something along those lines. I didn't really catch the whole conversation.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/16/2003 08:47:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .