. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, September 11, 2003


Harm for others

I've got to hand it to
Mo. I had just assumed he was full of crap when he said he couldn't cope with the fee hikes. I guess I was wrong (or he's just using it as an excuse to take a break, but I'm not that untrusting). I also give him succinctness points: "That's a freaking problem."

"You have a big responsibility being here and it's not for your own egos to feel better." Coming from Mo, of all people.

"In his resignation speech, Kashmiri asked senators to forget about party politics and to focus on the role of serving students and making a difference." How about leaving "making a difference" as simply a side effect of serving the students? That'd be, like, supercool, if making differences wasn't considered a goal in itself.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/11/2003 10:41:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .