. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, September 02, 2003


Curdgeous Search Details

Despite having moved to page 5, I'm still getting huge Georgy Russell search visitor numbers, but the strangest search has to be the person who searched for "Proposition 54" on Lycos and clicked on my website... which is search result number 266! From a Livermore IP, no less. Maybe it was lab work. (By the way, they just found another
$3 million "misplaced" at LBNL)

The most interesting domain I've been visited from is an "Old Style Arpanet" .arpa IP. Wha? I'm not the only one wondering. It still exists?

As far as search terms go, Georgy and Russell obviously win the first two spots, with the misspelled "Russel" winning number 3. Yes. She's so popular that people misspelling her name account for more of my hits than anything related to my blog. "Thong," "Naked," and "Thongs" get spots 7, 11, and 13, which raises the question, if Georgy Russell is the people's candidate, why doesn't she bare all for the people? That is what they want, after all. (Bring on the flames, Georgy girls!) Bringing up the rear are Koloff and Skoloff, which leave me thinking... um........ eh? I've never used either of those words (to my knowledge) nor are they words (to my knowledge... they are names, though).

Otherwise, though, it's probably time to expand my horizons. I've been linked a few times as "that weird guy who took the Georgy campaign a tad too seriously" (try a search for "Georgy Watch" (with the quotes) and you'll see what I mean) but otherwise nothing, and definitely nothing I could start a fun war over. (I might've been able to have some fun with Tobi of "Almost a Diary" but I didn't notice the link until today (16 days later)) This means, then, that I have to try a new publicity stunt. Consider it a grand experiment in searchenginology. (I'm only google's 13th search for beetle thong, which gives me a frightening idea) If anyone wants to get in on the fun, or has any ideas which they'd love to do themselves but wouldn't want to decimate their blog with, let me know! !!!!!!

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/02/2003 03:30:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .