. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, September 02, 2003


Catch!

This is probably a longshot, but I've discovered the real truth about Mario Savio. Unlike most of the free speech movement speakers... okay, I think this is about how far the Google Search thing summarizes where it found your search. Meh, I'll put the saying here, too: "There is a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and pray to God that it wasn't designed by the Japanese." If this works, I'm going to practically die of laughter.

I doubt I'd get links, though, since I'm not actually talking about him like I did about Georgy Russell, and besides, Mario has much more established google search results which will probably drown out my newcomer. Georgy Watch probably worked only because I was one of the first ones on the scene. We saw that as her popularity increased, other sites quickly sprouted up and displaced mine from the number 3 spot I held for quite some time. Of course, if I had actually had something to say, it might've turned out three times as hillarious, as I'd get to deal with Georgy's feminist posse.

The key, then, is to find something which is a curiosity and is likely to get noticed, but which isn't heavily covered as a topic on its own. We'll see if we think of anything.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/02/2003 04:09:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .