. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, August 06, 2003


She's doomed!

(As if she wasn't already)
Arnold Schwarzenegger is running after all! Since I was voting for the cutest candidate, Georgy just lost my vote. Gary Coleman, who is running as a gag candidate for my favorite quasi-newsthingie, the East Bay Express, is even voting for him. ("Whose ass do I kick if I actually win? Because that means I'm gonna have to move up to Sacramento- the armpit of California- and administer this state back to some kind of solvency." Now that I think about it, maybe Gary could get the cuteness vote... but I like tall men)

When even a powerhouse like Coleman is helpless against the Terminator, there's no way poor Georgy can win.

Arnie is using a rather unorthodox strategy for fighting for the little guy. Instead of being one of the little guys, like Georgy is, he is going to be independent of special interests because he doesn't need their money. The old "I'm too rich to be influenced by special interest money" tact. It's good to see someone stepping beyong the old "I'll fight for you because I'm one of you" school of thought, and into the "I'll fight for you because I can" philosophy.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/06/2003 08:33:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .