. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2003


No, you're wrong.

I think I might change the title of this blog to "No, you're wrong." After all, that's about all I say. Looking for biting social commentary? Alternative news you can't get anywhere else? Excellent writing at a reasonable price? Yeah, you won't find it here. What you'll find here is me, saying "No, you're wrong," to writers who aren't listening.

Speaking of, it's time to make fun of the Daily Cal opinion page! (cue theme music)

Are you ready for some crappy editorials? Good lord, are these people boring. Saved by the Bell? Oh, for the glory days of Ostrem.

Opinion shows opinion is true. Or that's the claim Kapp seems to assign to CalPIRG CalPRICK Sierra Barnes in "Cartoon shows Bush's Failure to Protect Environment." (The cartoon is here) Not that Barnes is off the hook for stupidity. "For example, 95 percent of Californians live in areas where the air is unsafe to breathe - how many people have asthma or a little brother or sister who has asthma?" I don't, and I don't have little siblings. Nor, if my recollection is correct, is it the case that 95 percent of Californians have asthma. Nor are they keeling over from breathing that "unsafe air." Let me throw out a statistic, while we're making them up. 87 percent of Cal students are suffering because of CalPIRG. How? Heck if I know. I just like blaming things for things.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/26/2003 11:09:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .