. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, August 28, 2003


Meh

No! You're wrong!

"Sex crimes, however, are notoriously underreported. Only 31 percent of sexual assaults are reported to police nationwide, according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report for 1997." If they're unreported, how the hell do you know exactly what percentage they represent? The number is as arbitrary as your opinion, or the interest groups pressuring you to give a number that is favorable to their interests.

"Typo Leaves ASUC Scrambling for Money." *sigh* Why don't we just pay more fees, for our hugely competent ASUC? It's going to good, student causes, right, CalPIRG?

"Part of my individuality is lost. I feel like no political party represents me." That's voter speak. Senator speak is "Student Action totally funded and ran my campaign for me... maybe I owe them one."

"Alleged Prostitute Hopes to Use Arrest to Legalize Prostitution." Oh, yeah, that'll definitely work. I mean, look at how well marijuana is coming along.

"A protester carried an effigy of John Ashcroft in jailhouse stripes." Um. Prostitution was illegal before John Ashcroft. Seriously.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/28/2003 11:46:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .